Friday, March 18, 2005

2005 Georgetown University Law Center Advanced Computer and Internet Law Institute

On Friday, March 18, 2005, I presented a speech on the topic of proving electronic transactions. In particular, I argued that lawyers need to involve themselves in the process of designing electronic signature and transaction processes to make it easier to meet the burden of proving the terms and existence of the transaction.

The materials for the CLE are available here formatted as PowerPoint for Web and PDF.

Some of the key resources I used in preparing the presentation are available on line:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael McGuire said...

I fixed the Winn link. Badly formed HTML was messing it up.

The Kunz articles are avaialble to me, but some folks are having problems. I'll try to find another location to link to.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home